Questions for Muslims 2
1. If the Kaaba is the first house of worship for God, why is it never mentioned in the Bible and there is no mention of it until the late 7th century?
Out of all of the prophets before Muhammad including Moses, David, and Solomon; why is there no mention of Islam, Muslims or the Shahada from the hundreds of manuscripts available? Why is Mecca not on a single ancient map and there is no mention of Mecca anywhere until the late 7th century? Why are their hundreds of archaeological artifacts, manuscripts and etchings proving the Bible’s validity but no archaeological evidence in Mecca? Muslims will say the evidence has been changed or lost but how can people have power over God and corrupt his message when the Qur’an promises to guard God’s words? “Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian.” -Surah 15:9
2. How is it that Muhammad, the most spiritual and powerful man of God, had a magic spell cast on him that made him have delusional thoughts, thinking he had sex with his wives when he didn’t? How can Muhammad, the greatest prophet of God, be overpowered by satanic black magic?
“Narrated Aisha: Magic was worked on Allah’s Messenger so that he
used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he
actually had not…‘Who has worked magic on him?’ The other replied
Labid bin Al-A’sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq…” -Bukhari 5765
3. Do Muslims know that every time they enjoy music with
instruments, poetry, or a beautiful painting of people or
animals, they sin against God? Why does God hate these
activities that give wholesome joy to people? Is it not more
likely that Muhammad was just strange and superstitious?
“Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing…Abu Bakr said protestingly, “Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah’s Messenger” -Bukhari 952
“We were going with Allah’s Messenger…there met (us) a poet who had been reciting poetry. Thereupon Allah’s Messenger said: Catch the Satan or detain the Satan, for filling the belly of a man with pus is better than stuffing his brain with poetry.” -Sahih Muslim 2259
“I am going to narrate to you what I heard from Allah’s Messenger. I heard him say: All the painters who make pictures would be in the fire of Hell.” -Sahih Muslim 2109c - 2110a
4. Why do Muslims believe the Bible is corrupted when the Qur’an says no one can change God’s words? If the Bible is corrupt, why couldn’t the Quran be corrupted? Why does the Qur’an say the Bible is a guidance and a light?
“The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words…” -Surah 6:115
“…We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light…” -Surah 5:46
5. Do Muslims know that the promise of salvation and the line of prophets is from the descendants of Isaac, not Ishmael?
Both the Qur’an and Bible confirm that salvation and prophethood would come through the line of Isaac, which is the line that Jesus came through, not the line of Ishmael, which is the line Muhammad came through.
“And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed.” Surah 29:27
“…you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him.” -Gen. 17:19
6. Do Muslims know that Pagans used to collect stones and worship them? Why do Muslims copy the Pagans by circling and kissing and caressing a stone, even when they know it is Pagan? Even Umar felt guilty knowing he was worshipping the creation instead of the creator. Do Muslims actually think a stone can erase sins? Sin is what determines if you go to Paradise or Hell. Clearly forgiving sins is something only God can do! God in the Bible condemned this practice thousands of years before Muhammad. Why are Muslims still worshipping a rock?
“We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter…and perform the Tawaf around it.” -Bukhari 4376
“Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said ‘No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah’s Messenger kissing you I would not have kissed you.’” -Bukhari 1597
“The Messenger of Allah said: ‘The Black Stone descended from the Paradise, and it was more white than milk, then it was blackened by the sins of the children of Adam.’” -Tirmidhi 877
“You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it…” -Lev 26:1
7. Do Muslims question why Allah would trick two billion followers of Jesus, including all of Jesus’ closest disciples, by making it look like He died on the cross? Allah is then directly responsible for creating the Christian religion. That is the very foundation of their faith, that Jesus died on the cross for their sins and rose from the dead, proving he has power over death. Why would Allah participate in starting one of the greatest false religions, by Muslim standards, and deceive the whole world and cause so much confusion?
“And [for] their saying, ‘Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.’ And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.” Surah 4:157-158
8. Are Muslims aware that Muhammad had two girls assassinated for making fun of him? Cut the hands and feet off of his enemies and gouged out their eyes? And robbed a man for his money, then tortured and killed him?
“Two singing-girls Fartana and her friend who used to sing satirical songs about the Apostle, so he ordered that they should be killed…” -Pg. 551
“The Apostle as he returned from the raid of Dhu Qarad. He cut off their hands and feet and gouged out their eyes.” -Pg. 678
“The Apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked about the rest he refused to produce it, so the Apostle gave orders…Torture him until you extract what he has, so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead…and he struck off his head…” -Pg. 515
All references from “The Life of Muhammad, Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, A. Guillaume”
9. When Muslims look at an innocent nine-year-old girl playing with her dolls, does it not perplex them to think Muhammad, a 50-year-old man, had sex with Aisha at that age, and that he was also attracted to babies?
“A’isha…reported that Allah’s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her …” -Sahih Muslim 1422C
“The apostle saw her (Ummu’l-Fadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’” -Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, Sirat Rasul Allah translated by A. Guillaume, Pg 311
10. Do Muslims know why Muhammad was rejected by the Jews as a prophet?
Muhammad didn’t know Gods name in Hebrew, which is Yahweh and is used over 6,000 times in the Bible and used by every other prophet. Muhammad never did a miracle, Muhammad never had a prophecy, Muhammad’s message was different then all the preceding prophets before him. And Muhammad was born into Ishmael’s genealogy outside the prophetic line of Isaac and Jacob.
11. Islam is consistently in the headlines for terrorist attacks. Muhammad’s teachings are to hate, but Jesus’ teachings are to love and forgive. Muhammad, before he died, cursed his enemies. When Jesus died, he forgave his enemies. Whose words do you think are from God?
“…Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends…” -Surah 5:51
“Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists…They are the worst of creatures.” -Surah 98:6
“When the disease of Allah’s Messenger got aggravated ... when he became short of breath ... (Muhammad said) May Allah curse the Jews Christians…” -Sahih al-Bukhari 5815, 5816
“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the
interests of others.” -Eph 2:3-4
“I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you…” -Matt. 5:44
Jesus at his crucifixion - “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.” -Luke 23:34
12. If Jews are cursed “Say: “O people of the Book! Jews… those who incurred the curse of Allah…some He transformed into apes and swine,” -Surah 5:59-60 And Muslims are the best people “Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind” -Surah 3:110
Why do the Jews have 193 Nobel Laureates but consist of only 0.2% of the world’s population while Muslims constitute 23% of the world’s population but only have 12 Nobel Laureates? How can the Qur’an be true when Israel is one of the world’s leaders in technology, education and quality of life and most Muslim countries are impoverished and inferior.
13. Why is Muhammad’s name only mentioned 4 times in the Qur’an while Jesus is named over 900 times in the Bible? Muslims can hardly know anything about Muhammad by reading the Qur’an; they need to read the Hadith. Why didn’t Allah create a Qur’an that communicated about God’s holiest prophet without having to investigate over a dozen sources?
The six most reliable sources are Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Dawud, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nasa’i and Ibn Majah. There are a total 29,331 hadith; they equal roughly 5,866 pages. How many Muslims
have read these six hadith? No wonder Muslims are often caught off guard with Muhammad’s immoral and bizarre behaviour when it’s presented to them. They have never examined the hadith thoroughly, and they don’t know their Prophet. Why don’t Muslims read the earliest biography of Muhammad by Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, Sirat Rasul Allah so they know who he is?
You’re basing the eternity of your soul on one man, Muhammad, and most Muslims don’t even read this biography. Are you one of these Muslims? Please seek with your whole heart whether Muhammad is God’s prophet. You are betting your soul on it.
Muslim friend, the Bible is the only book you can trust with your eternal soul. Please find one and read it with a humble heart, and God will reveal himself to you.
Bibles for Muslims - biblesformuslims.gna1
Head Office: 1832 Halifax St, Regina SK, S4P 1T3 and Mailing Address: 14 Nicol Pl, Regina SK, S4V 0B9
Copyright © 2018 Bibles for Muslims - All Rights Reserved.
The next missions frontier is next door.